I'm Mike, an educator with 45 years in classrooms and school leadership, from India to the UAE. This

Friday, 10 May 2013

White space

At times its so nice to know that you have to do nothing constructive if you don't want to. So today I intend to do nothing - no gym- no schoolwork- no house work .
It's known as giving yourself some white space !
 So what WILL I do today.
Have a good breakfast - enjoy the weekend- play my guitar and amuse myself- listen to music - lie back - relish that news papers in Dubai have many many pages and supplements , so devour them line by line .
It's not so much as the goal but the journey ....................enjoy it .
So put aside the cribbing and the doubts , the selfishness and the greed - believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact . Enjoy the God given day and have no regrets for this day will never return .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Completely agree with you Sir,
After a long time enjoying a full weekend. Vowed not to sit on my laptop early in the morning. So after the regular drop and pick up to classes, gym and breakfast sat down till I finished a whole book. We have a lot of blessings and each day if we count them there will be less cribbing .